Friday, October 12, 2012

One Hellish Threesome

Ohohoooo~ such a witty title! Yes I admit, it's aweful.

Anyways you might be aware that I did an auction for a commission slot roughly 4 and a half months ago.
Yeah soooo this is what came out of it!!

I'd like to point out at this point that I am very greatful for the commissioner to have proven that he has been blessed by the motherfucking GOD OF PATIENCE. Cuz due to some unfortunate RL issues this whole thing took QUITE A WHILE.

On the bright side though, I DID GIVE THIS THING MY ALL in exchange for taking so long to actually get to working on it. And I think I can say with a clear conscience that it has paid of cause hell I am REALLY happy with how this thing came out and I hope that viewers will notice the effort and time that I poured into this.

Anyways folks, please enjoy.




Kady (left) and Ivory (right) belong to Killzune
Elenore (middle) belongs to me

No comments:

Post a Comment