Thursday, April 12, 2012

Black Oni Comparison Sheet

Sooo... the other day my friend Morbo sent me a picture I drew back in 2010. And I was like "daaaamn this is kinda hideous". And at that point I just KNEW I had to redraw this chick one day.
And then PZero - very good friend and teacher to me - uploaded a 2011/12 comparison pic, damn I knew that day had come lol.

While we're at it, here have a link to PZero's and  Morbo's artworks:
http://www.morezeroart.com/gallery/
Check it out. They're fucking awesome.

The pic's pretty much talkin for itself I don't really need to say anything about this.





P.S.:  UBERPEN0R! BAM!! IN UR FACE BIATCH!!!

P.P.S.: Some of you folks might appreciate a ball-less version. So here, haveatcha.


1 comment:

  1. This...is arousing AND inspiring.

    Huh, didn't think that was possible.

    ReplyDelete