Thursday, April 12, 2012

Suprise.....BUTTSEX!!

Felt like drawing Lum with Thorn again.
The theme came... well it came with the song. My friend Morbo sent me this TF2 flash loop with a part of the surprise buttsex song and well... it IS kinda catchy. So with the song, the theme got stuck in my head and it turned into this.
For some reason it took FOREVER to do this one, I actually ended up with 70someodd layers. I'm a layerjunky.
I was also experimenting with a different way of drawing cum, Eso was so kind to create a tutorial on how he draws it and I really wanted to try it out. Not perfect, but I got the feeling that I am startin to understand how it works XDD


Bonus: I thought some of ya might be interested in how I work so here's a step-by-step.
Check it out if you're interested.

Lum (c) Omina

No comments:

Post a Comment