Friday, June 29, 2012

Kaleenah the Hunter

Aaaaand it's time for a new character.
This here is Kaleenah. She specializes in hunting exotic, most peculiar monster ladies that demand a certain amount of... endowments to be satisfie- I mean defeated.

I created this character as a sort of answer to my friend Killzune's cool and hot monster girl characters, to be viewed here:

We have created some sort of unholy alliance between the two of us and will hopefully be working on this whole monster girl hunter thing together a lot more in due time, cuz hell... it sure is a lot of fun ^^

I will hopefully get to shade this a bit when I find some free time.







And here as a little bonus, the first sketch of a similar character who had the same name but was created by me back in 2007 XDD

Enjoy folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment