Saturday, June 9, 2012

That Crazy Bitch Bellatrix

So this here, is Bellatrix.
She was designed by Killzune over at FA as a sort of tribute character, her being inspired by my artworks
and according to Killzune she seems to have the hots for me.
Well shit should I be overjoyed now or be sure to watch my back 24/7?!??
Anyways, it's the first time someone actually did something like that for me and fuck... this sure is pretty damn awesome!!
Yeah so this chick is pretty friggn wacko and that's exactly what I love about her.
Which is why I just HAD TO draw her.
Srsly Killzune, thanks a fuckin bunch man.
Bellatrix rules <3





Bellatrix (c) Killzune

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love this character...especially when she has a dick. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ain't the latter why most people watch ME in particular though? ;3

      Delete